A native of Maine, I grew up in Topsham, graduated from Mt. Ararat High School, and have made my home in Bath, with my wife, Leia, since 2004. We have two children, Averi and D’Vaughn. Being a full-time resident of the area, I have acquired extensive knowledge of the Mid-Coast Maine region. In 2005, after completing two years at Saint Michael’s College in Vermont and then working as a mason, I decided to pursue a career in real estate sales.
In 2007, Leia and I opened our own Property Management Company, Leaver Properties LLC, in order to diversify and expand my real estate business, and to be able to serve a greater share of the market. Being a property manager, as well as a real estate broker, has allowed me to offer my clients additional options beyond just buying and selling real estate.
I will assist you any way possible!! Just leave it to Leaver!
- National Association of REALTORS®, the Maine Association of REALTORS® and the Mountains to Shore Board of REALTORS®
- Maine Association of REALTORS® Public Relations Committee 2008-2015
- MBOR Community Service Committee in 2008-2012
- President Merrymeeting Board of REALTORS 2010
- MBOR Holiday Charity Auction Committee in 2008-2009
- MBOR Charity Golf Tournament Committee in 2006-2009
MAINE HOME REALTY : 122 FRONT STREET : BATH MAINE 04530